Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included
(11-25-2016, 11:49 AM)corpjet Wrote: Im also going to throw out a HC name that hasn't been discussed........ Doug Marrone, the former OC for the Saints (didn't call the plays), the former Syracuse HC who left for the Bills HC job (did decent) in his time there and opted out of his contract when ownership changed thinking he was getting the Jets job.

He is the current O-line coach at the Jaguars.

Love Marrone, but it's going to be difficult for him to earn trust again after quitting on Buffalo (due to ownership uncertainty). I personally don't blame him, but owners still may be reluctant to hand the keys off to him.

(11-25-2016, 01:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Eric Mangini. Billicheck discipline that they threw in the fast lane too soon. Dude is still only 45 years old.

I like Mangenius, but I think he's been blacklisted for alerting the NFL to spygate.

(11-25-2016, 03:37 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Maybe they are thinking about moving the team to St. Louis. Bigger market?

Interesting. The lease is up soon, right? If the Bengals move from Cincy, I won't be following them. My allegiance is to Cincy, not necessarily the Bengals. If they move, they'd be below the Steelers in my mind. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking of new coaches and my realistic prediction included - Shake n Blake - 11-27-2016, 12:15 AM