Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 04:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just wanted to highlight this to bring up a previous question i asked. If you have zero doubt that you made the "choice", was there an internal debate where you weighed the pros and cons; or did you stop and consciously decide whether you liked the way boys looked versus girls? For you to say you made the choice, it implies that there was a real chance, in your mind, that you could have been attracted to males but you decided for one reason or the other that you would be attracted to girls.

I think I've already explained about subconscious decision. For me it seems as if that was the case. Was there an instant where I saw a male and dopamine fired in one of the synapses in my brain? Most likely; however, it never manifested to the stage of consciousness.

I think the disconnect is that people truly do not understand the full function and capacity of the brain. It is a simple: "I don't require making that decision; so I didn't make it."

I think the issue is that when people see choice they immediately say it cannot be a choice because I didn't weigh the pros and cons and come to a logical solution.

I'll ask the question once again: When did you choose not to be a serial killer? Or do you think it is not a choice?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - bfine32 - 07-19-2015, 05:19 PM