Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt I am reaching because I agree with the APA on the matter.

Funny, you don't know what it is; you just know my POV is wrong and makes no sense.

You never answered when you made the choice not to be a serial killer?

No, you're reaching because you're trying really hard to find something that fits your preconceived ideas.  If the APA said "being gay is genetic", you'd ignore it and find another source for your info.  

You're right.  I don't know what causes someone to be gay....I'm not pretending that I do though.  I know that it wasn't a choice for me, and if it wasn't a choice for me or any gay dude alive, I don't see why random straight guys would have gotten the choice.  You may have been tempted by wiener and chose to abstain, but there was never that moment for me.  In my opinion, if bfine every had to repress his gay feelings and make the choice to bang chicks, he's probably still got those gay feelings.

I didn't make the choice to not be a serial killer.  Now compare being a serial killer to being gay, because that makes total sense.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-19-2015, 05:24 PM