Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!!
(11-27-2016, 06:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: One of my friends who kicked in college educated me about kickers and, according to my friend, once a kicker's confidence is shot, it rarely returns.  He also broke down Mike Nugent's technique and explained why he's inconsistent; basically, his posture changes as he makes the kick much like a golfer who stands up through impact and pushes the ball dead right.  Then my kicker friend told me why Justin Tucker makes everything. He has perfect technique.

Preach it brother! :andy: 

I don't know if you'll reach everyone here though, because somebody here will tell you Nuge was 2-3 from 50+ last year in hopes to persuade you that he's actually a good kicker/or there is no one else available on the face of the planet can do a better job.  Then they'll move on to why Marvin has to stay as well.   A good portion of the fanbase is willing to accept mediocrity and that is why we haven't even won a playoff game in 25 years, much less even sniffed a Super Bowl.  No accountability from Mike Brown or Marvin Lewis and the fans refuse to make them pay for it.

14 years people.  Imagine if Belicheck went even 5 years?  They'd have his ass for sure up there in New England.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!! - 2MinutesHate - 11-27-2016, 07:17 PM