Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!!
(11-27-2016, 07:11 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Why is being a Buckeyes fan always looked at as a bad thing around here? I've been a Buckeyes fan my whole life, just like the Bengals. Fans of other college programs defend players from their school just as much. Are people just upset that the Buckeyes would probably kick the Bengals' ass?

That's not really directed at the poster I quoted, it's just Buckeyes fans catch a lot of unnecessary and undeserved heat on here.

As for Nugent, I've wanted his sorry ass gone for a couple of seasons at least. How this guy is still on the team absolutely blows my mind.

You're one of the very few Buckeye fans that don't defend Nugent. I'm including the old boards, where most of them were ecstatic we let josh brown go (after he won us what was essentially a playoff game in Pittsburgh) to keep Nugent. I especalially remember the crap I got for merely calling Nugent "average" after he blew that OT kick. Now that it's insanely obvious Nuge is a steaming pile of dog s***, the consensus has finally changed. I apologize for lumping you together with all Buckeye fans but whenever I think of Nugent apologists I think of buckeye fans... Well them and Fred but, Fred's his own special self. Though I'm sure even Fred is done with Nugent at this point
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!! - Pat5775 - 11-27-2016, 08:06 PM