Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!!
I am sick of Mike Nugent. He absolutely sucks and has cost this team points and games and continues to do so. He has an average leg and his accuracy is crap. He should be cut immediately but everyone knows he will not because he is linked to Marvin forever. I was thinking today how it would be nice to have a kicker like Justin Tucker who rarely misses anything and can kick it from 55 yards plus regularly. During the offseason when he signed his franchise tag with the Ravens, I was even hoping that the Bengals would offer them a first round pick for him because he is arguably the best kicker in the league and he is on target all of the time. I know it was a crazy thought but it would have been nice to have someone who actually has great leg strength and amazing accuracy because every time Nugent comes in to kick I get nervous because I know that there is actually a better chance of him missing than making a field goal or extra point. He is getting paid nearly 3 million dollars to miss every kick under 35 yards. It is ridiculous.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!! - bengalsfan73 - 11-27-2016, 09:24 PM