Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you like BEST about this team?
(11-27-2016, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF?

The people who turned this positive thread into a whinefest are the ones who ruined it.

I am on your side.  I think that there are plenty opf other threads to whine and cry.  I felt this one should have been reserved for positive comments.  But the usual crowd turned it into just another chance to complain.  That is why I made the cvomment that I did.

What do you have to say to all the people who are actually making negative comments in this thread?

I have the same statement that I have to the people that don't buy tickets when we were having difficulty selling out games to have them on local TV.....Complete silence.  

I don't tell people how to cope.  I don't tell them how to deal with the frustration of being a Bengal fan.  If you want to lash out, I get it.  If you want to come up with solutions, I get that, too.  I don't tell fans how to behave (within reason) but I hope that whatever method they use to deal with it all helps them STAY BENGAL FANS.

Lord knows there aren't enough of us or the league would give us realistic officiating and a schedule that doesn't read:  "Apply lube before reading and assume the position".  I want us to stand together, and continue the hope that there will someday be a merging of a great coach, players, and competitive balance and they will win a NFL Championship.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you like BEST about this team? - SHRacerX - 11-28-2016, 12:44 AM