Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!!
Is it bad that I don't even give a crap about this anymore? It's just a from of comedic entertainment for me now. I laughed my ass off as I drove home from my in-laws listening to him miss that XP. Our season has been over for a while now, perhaps not mathematically, but realistically anyway. Let the clown run out there and show how unfit he is for the rest of the season. It'll make it tougher for them to keep him another year. Enjoy watching him embarrass himself.

Matter of fact, I don't care if they win another game this season. Just hammer home how done this plan is and how stale this staff is. Make it as hard to dispute as possible. Lose to the Browns for all I care. Just force change and action in the offseason.

Part of me will always want them to finish game-tying or winning drives like the last possession today. I was pulling for them. It's just a lot easier to take the loss when you expect it. Ever since they arrived DOA in Dallas, I've had zero faith in this group.

I just feel like nothing short of a botched abortion of a football season will get them to make needed changes, and they're right on track. Don't screw it up now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The incessant, weekly, cut Nugent extravaganza!!! - samhain - 11-28-2016, 01:18 AM