Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think I've already explained about subconscious decision. For me it seems as if that was the case. Was there an instant where I saw a male and dopamine fired in one of the synapses in my brain? Most likely; however, it never manifested to the stage of consciousness.

I think the disconnect is that people truly do not understand the full function and capacity of the brain. It is a simple: "I don't require making that decision; so I didn't make it."

I think the issue is that when people see choice they immediately say it cannot be a choice because I didn't weigh the pros and cons and come to a logical solution.

I'll ask the question once again: When did you choose not to be a serial killer? Or do you think it is not a choice?

I've chosen not to be one on, probably, many occasions. I think there are people who are predisposed more than others to violence but i don't really think it manifests itself to serial killer level without social causes triggering it. I know that i'm more open to physical violence than some others based on my youth and how i responded to situations and how i've known that i would resort to it again if necessary without hesitation in certain situations i've been in as an adult. I still have a temper and a pretty short fuse, but maturity has allowed me to control it better. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - rfaulk34 - 07-19-2015, 11:56 PM