Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 11:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of all who are not gay.  When have you been presented with the option of being gay?  

Your all claiming your straight when none of us had been given the opportunity to even be gay.    So your choice was a single choice of women.   You don't get another choice unless you strike out with women repeatedly.   Or unless another gay moves in to groom.    

Puberty aged children are very impressionable and with hormones raging ... If they can't close the deal with a woman they will move to the next option.   A dude.    Who they become emptionally connected.    

Now they also think they didn't make a choice because they never had closed the deal with a girl and made a romantic emotional connections.   During these time when hormones are raging is where we get imprinted.     So both sides see it as never making a choice but in fact the choice is there it's just made during puberty as we are changing.  

Once again i go back to old days where fathers took their sons to the brothel.   It's not only was a right of passage but also a guide to putting them on track to have a family.

This is really a poor line of thinking you keep pushing about "continued striking out with women leads to men". I've never seen it suggested anywhere until you suggested it.

I don't know about anyone else, but i've been presented the opportunity to be gay every time i've looked at another man, past the age of 6-8 when i became 'sexually aware'. Never once has the thought crossed my mind that i would like to engage in a sexual activity with one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - rfaulk34 - 07-20-2015, 12:06 AM