Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did Marvin become the fallguy?
(11-28-2016, 01:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When you say that management has gone unscathed, my question would be - who's going to hold management accountable? 

By 'management' you're basically saying the family - Mike, Katie, Troy, etc. Mike isn't firing himself or replacing the members of the inner circle, so they aren't going anywhere.

Fans have been complaining forever about Mike and the way things have been run in this organization. Mike is simply not phased by the criticism. He's addressed these things many times in the past, and most always responds with the same dismissive, bullheaded, and out of touch statements.

So, the only realistic change is with the HC, and in Marvin's case, a HC that's been here for a very long time and has plenty of blame on his own plate. I posted something yesterday from an article in 2014, where Mike states that Marvin and Katie are "running the show". If that's true -and I'd assume it's been the case since 2011 - then Marvin has basically been a part of 'management'.

They could hire a GM like most franchises.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When did Marvin become the fallguy? - THE PISTONS - 11-28-2016, 02:33 PM