Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 12:29 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You consider it a choice, right?  If so, then you're presented with the option of being gay at all times.  All you have to do I grab ahold of a wiener and start thinking it's awesome.

Really, I don't get it.  The option of being doing gay things is always with you. The option of actually being gay has never been with you, because you were born straight. That's just not how things work.

Well if you have a choice at all times then would that not explain the bisexuals?

Btw I'm not discussing this to be an Ahole... Just think it's a legitimate topic and is often dismissed due to lack of perspective. I think there is enough evidence just in basic instincts that supports its a mental/emotional connection vs a genetic connection. This doesn't mean I am in anyway trying to make it out as a mental illness or anything of that matter. Just think there is a mental connection that deserves further investigation. At least until they find the genetic connection in the dna.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-20-2015, 01:57 AM