Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-19-2015, 11:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   

Once again i go back to old days where fathers took their sons to the brothel.   It's not only was a right of passage but also a guide to putting them on track to have a family.
I noticed this too
(07-20-2015, 01:01 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if you are trolling or really this insane.

You think fathers taking their underage sons to exploited, abused women who have sex to feed their families is a "rite of passage" that puts "them on track to have a family"?

I wouldn't want my father to use and abuse women. I see you feel differently. As a "True Christian©", would you like to share which verse of the Bible endorses prostitution?
I was also asking myself WTF?!
(07-20-2015, 02:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now we have had a civil discussion from many for pages.   Now you come in with nonsense.   Please stop with your shenanigans and allow reasonable people to continue our discussion.  

Not one person has made any direct insults, until you, and its a credit to all involved.

Meh he has a strong point.   Don't get all indignant when you were the one that is suggesting that one of our fatherly duties is to take our sons to brothels.  I'm not even sure what point you were trying to make with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-20-2015, 02:51 AM