Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches?
This team has been serving some very generously portioned shit sandwiches just about every Sunday. Loaded to the brim with turds. "Oh, here's some extra helpings of shit for you. On the house.  We'll be running this special every weekend for the rest of the year! Now, you come back real soon ya hear!!!"

How is everybody liking them? Taste good don't they?  Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. This is one helluva shit sandwich Mr. Brown! Can I have some more, sir?

Marvin is great they said. Remember the 90's they said.  Look at the drafts they said.  Zampese is the best man for the job, and not at all a lazy hire made out of mostly convinience and familiarity they said. Well, I think we can all call bullshit.

This is you get with lazy hiring practices, complacency, lack of urgency, stubborness, and less resources. You get shit sandwiches. Big, sloppy, shit sandwiches.

This coach is a bum, who was elevated by above-average assistants. This franchise hit on some lottery tickets (Burfict, Pacman) that were signed more for their discount than their ability. Their success in the draft has been greatly overstated, and, regardless, was never going to make up for their deficiencies elsewhere.

This thread was mainly made in jest, but I really do hope something different is on the menu next year. Cuz not only do I hate shit, the sandwiches are stale. It's just so damn boring. Do something different for Christ sakes! What's the worst that can happen? You suck again next year?

I'll take 4-12 with a new staff, just for the months leading up to the season where I can convince myself we struck gold, than 10-6 with another first round exit, with this tired product.

Anyone still eating up what this joke of a team is serving is a schmuck. Plain and simple. And they're gross, cuz they're a shit eater. Love it so much they keep coming back for more. STOP coming back. Demand a change to the menu!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches? - Wes Mantooth - 11-29-2016, 02:17 AM