Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches?
(11-29-2016, 11:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Notice how most people criticize the team but a few really enjoy criticizing the fans also?

Give Wes a break.  He needs this.

Oh, please. You're such a clown. How many times do we have to do this?  It's perfectly clear to most on here what your agenda is. Creating arguments. It's that simple.  This has nothing to with fans slighting fans, and everything to do with a fan you don't like doing something you'll twist into a debate.

If you were so concerned with fans taking digs at other fans then why have you brought so little attention to it prior?  I get attacked by other fans all the time. We all do. And I'm prettt sure plenty of people enjoying criticizing eachother. I see it everyday on here. Yet I never hear a peep from you about until it fits your agenda.

So the next time someone tries to criticize me you be sure to be there to set them straight, ok?  Otherwise, as Happy Gilmore would say: " Where were you on that one, *******?"

And read through the lines, mouth breather. It's one big joke. Hence the 15 references to shit sandwiches, ridiculous descriptions of said sandwiches, and a God damn Oliver Twist reference.  In no way did I represent as serious, nor did I try to make mean spirited. 

I knocked people who are eating it up. Meaning, they still are buying into the system in place. Not fans, not ticket holders, not even face painters. I think its obvious to everyone that we need change. Thats what this was about. Why try to make into a whole thing?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches? - Wes Mantooth - 11-30-2016, 01:24 AM