Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good move by the President elect
(11-30-2016, 03:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But many people that support him claim to be. So if they support him, and advocate for a large federal government move that he makes, then they are abandoning their own conservative principles.

I don't know about you, but I prefer that my fellow American's keep their jobs. If it takes POTUS intervention then so be it. Once he's actually the Official POTUS, then maybe he can do more, but for now, he's doing what he can.

1k jobs might be a drop in the bucket in the overall scheme of things, but that's 1k families that can count on their job being there for a while longer now. Sometimes you have to work in baby steps to get to the big goal.

Seriously, how many times have you seen a foreign leader come to the US and not meet the President, but instead meets the President Elect? Asians in general are very strict about following proper protocols, so to not visit with Obama is equivalent to a slap in the face.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Good move by the President elect - GMDino - 11-30-2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Good move by the President elect - Mike M (the other one) - 11-30-2016, 08:33 PM