Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were the General Manager of the Cincinnati Bengals
(12-01-2016, 09:33 AM)Crowe Wrote: I would:

1. Clean house of the coaching staff - Look for a younger hungrier HC with a good understanding of the game, I would immediately replace the position coaches at secondary, line backer, and offensive line, I might even look to replace Guenther. I'd spare Zampese for a year since he's no worse than any of our last offensive coordinators. I wouldn't mind keeping Lewis in some type of management role, but to be honest I wouldn't care if he was gone completely.

2. I'd clean house of our tired ass vets and other shitty players. Peko, Rey M., Vinnie R., Dansby, A. Jones, Bodine, Peerman, Gilberry, Sims, Thompson, Hunt.

3. I'd look to resign both Kirk and Zeitler to deals as well as guys like Lafell and Burkhead.

4. I'd approach the draft with an urgency to upgrade our pass rush at DE, our speed and athleticism at LB, and our C. I would then look to draft for depth along the offensive line and secondary.

5. I would add a few more scouts to the coaching staff.

6. I would not be afraid to bring in a solid free agent or 2.

7. I'd build an indoor practice facility and I'd upgrade the stadium to where it felt like the opposing team was in a closed off arena, I hate the design of Paul Brown Stadium.

8. I'd set a standard for my players and the way that they need to act and play. There would be none of this bush league bullshit going on.
I like number 7. Maybe we can get some of the tigers from the zoo to pace along the visitors sideline and tunnel. That would be unnerving.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were the General Manager of the Cincinnati Bengals - jason - 12-01-2016, 10:01 AM