Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill
(12-01-2016, 04:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: No practice bubble, No way to honor previous players, refusal to let anyone go if it means they have to pay for rest of contract even if it might help the team, keeping a HC 14+ years with a 200 something winning % in prime time and playoff games, comparatively small scouting department, keeping coaches that have been here since the lost decade, 1 player in the HOF after 25+years, letting Zimmer go, refusal to hire a competent GM who actually has football knowledge, doing next to nothing in FA, refusal to hire outside the org/box/comfort zone whatever.   That's off the top of my head.

So you think we lose playoff games because we don't have a "Ring of Honor".

When have we kept a player with a guaranteed contract when he should have been cut.  I am not aware of many Bengals players having 100% guaranteed contracts.

Dick LeBeau was  coach from the "lost decade" so does that mean the Steelers did not care about wining when they hired him as their DC?

Don't know what the number of Hall of Fame players has to do with the team "caring about winning".  and neither do you.  You just have a laundry list of complaints that you think justify your claims when they really don't.

Letting Zimmer go does not mean they don't care about winning.  That is just your opinion and it proves nothing.

The Bengals made some of the biggest "outside the box" decisions in the league when they hired Jay Gruden from the Arena League.   In fact many of you whiners lost your minds when they made that move and claimed it was proof that the Bengals "don't care about winning.  They also made shrewd move when they basically created a coaching position for HUe after he was fired by Oakland.

bengals play the free agent game like the Packers, and I don't see anyone claiming the packers don't care about winning. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - GodFather - 11-30-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - fredtoast - 12-01-2016, 05:07 PM