Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill
(12-01-2016, 05:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not impossible at all. Not even close. There are NINE different teams who have not won a playoff game since the Bengals began their 7 game playoff losing streak.  And there are 4 teams that have not even made the playoffs during that span.  You simply do not understand how the rest of the NFL works.

Let me ask you this.  Do you think Paul Brown "cared about winning" when he was our head coach?

What is the statistical probability of an NFL team going to the playoffs 7 times in a short span and loosing every game?

If you are going to throw Paul Browns record at me and ask if he cared about winning then you did not read anything I wrote.  Your win/loss record does not directly correlate to whether you care about winning or not.  I specifically said in another thread that I would not be upset with down years (every NFL team has them) if it appeared the Browns were doing everything they could to build a winning team and a winning culture in Bengaldom.  Read my previous posts to see why I do not believe they are and that is the difference.  I do not know why that is so hard for you to understand? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - GodFather - 11-30-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - Mickeypoo - 12-01-2016, 05:55 PM