Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill
(12-01-2016, 06:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: There are always going to be extreme opinions based on emotion and frustration (obviously trading AJ Green would be an example...If the person was being serious), but I think most people are pretty reasonable. Even blowing up the team seems like a realistic idea, unfortunately. We've already lost a lot of good players, and guys like Whit, Peko, Mauluga, Pacman, MJ, etc are either washed up or getting there. I could also see a quick rebound with the right FA/draft and coaching moves, but both are realistic possibilities.

I understand your frustration with the boards right now, but I also understand why so many are frustrated with the FO and team in general. We just have to hope the team provides us with better things to talk about this offseason and on into next season.

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle. I've heard Daltons name get tossed around for trade I think that would be a massive mistake. A big problem right now when people are trying to decide what should be changed is the team has a whole bunch of drafted players that we know next to nothing about because Marvin won't give them a serious chance. We could need to blow up the team or simply give guys like Dennard a chance while adding some additions through the off-season. That's the frustrating part for me. We still won't have any idea probably by the time the season is over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - GodFather - 11-30-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: All Bengal Fans Are Named Bill - CageTheBengal - 12-01-2016, 06:55 PM