Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Conflicts of Interest
(12-02-2016, 06:28 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't think either of them had transparent, good interests for the majority of people. Both would/are paying back the people who got them there. As far as the bold, I dunno. Trump's business requires investors. He was already having to look outside the U.S. for money as his past mismanagement and banking regulations didn't bode well for him.

I was thinking more along the lines of he's already a 70-yr old multi-billionaire.  He's won.  The idea that he would subject himself to a longshot Presidential campaign, especially the time nevermind the tens of millions of dollars such a "greedy bastard" would be throwing at a longshot, to further enrich himself.....is just complete and total horse shit. 

If making a few hundred million more or whatever was that important, it's much easier and probably more effective to funnel that money to lobbying and kickbacks.  If you want to tell me this is about ego, legacy and family dynasty (a.k.a Kennedy's) then I'm buying....anyone claiming this is to pad his wallet should honestly be embarassed for themselves.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presidential Conflicts of Interest - JustWinBaby - 12-03-2016, 01:39 AM