Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump's phone call with Taiwan president risks China's wrath
(12-03-2016, 04:06 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Obviously I don't know the guy personally, and to be fair, I don't think he's a sociopath.  But I think he's an unabashed egotistical, narcissistic, D-bag.  And I really think that he thinks he can bully his way around international relations as if he is in a boardroom.  And I think it's going to cause a lot of conflict, with not only our enemies, but our allies as well.

I'm really hoping he proves me wrong.

I share the same concerns.

I'll be SHOCKED if there's no checks and balances to what you said.   I'll be absolutely shocked if that comes to fruition, because from my vantage point this is all fear mongering and bullshit.

I don't think Trump will be 1/10th as good as his supporters think.....but at the same time, his detractors need to note the doomsday predctions that fail to materialize....and eventually graduate to the point of asking why and how they believed what they did in the first place.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump's phone call with Taiwan president risks China's wrath - JustWinBaby - 12-03-2016, 05:17 AM