Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin blasts Donald Trump Carrier deal as 'crony capitalism'
(12-03-2016, 06:13 AM)Dill Wrote: Veering from the factual record into ad hominem, as you were, is not "thinking for oneself"--

Or at least it wasn't in the pre-Trump era.

If anyone else is following this thread, I would still be interested hearing how they think Trump's Carrier solution squares with the free market ideals still at the center of so much conservative economic discourse.

Palin as a potential staff member has never been floated "officially", outside of liberal media.  I laughed when I first hear Palin for Sec State, and I'm still laughing.  As little as I expect from Trump, I couldn't believe it would be true. And it hasn't been. Good mileage, though.

Sure, "un-named sources" is a fact, I'm sure.  The liberal media got so frothy with all this that Obama's team, itself, had to tell them that the process wasn't actually abnormal.

I've made several comments on Carrier.  Happy to discuss it if you like, but I suspect you aren't up to the task if VOX doesn't have an opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarah Palin blasts Donald Trump Carrier deal as 'crony capitalism' - JustWinBaby - 12-03-2016, 08:33 AM