Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were the General Manager of the Cincinnati Bengals
(11-30-2016, 06:21 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If you were the General Manager of the Cincinnati Bengals what would be the Top 5 Things you would do right out of the gate?

Specifics Not just fire Marv, but if you fire him who would you replace him with etc...

I don't know what order I'd do these in, but here's some things I'd like to do.

1. Fire Paul Alexander. I would keep Marvin with this team, but with the clear statement that it's going to win a SB.

2. Make improving the OL priority 1. New RT, new C and new young LT to learn from Whit. Og moves to the back of the line and has to earn every second of playing time. Decided what to do with Zeitler. Probably want to re-sign him. The OL is why we are having a losing season, so I'd be looking to make our weak spots become our strengths on the OL. Imagine if our C was as good as Whit or better.

3. Dig into the defense and work out what has been happening that it suddenly looks so out of sync. Draft RDE. Draft an athletic, fast LB who has a high football IQ to replace Dansby. Draft a new MLB with a high football IQ to replace Ray.

4. Keep LaFell and Dre.

5. Trade McCarron for best possible deal outside the division.

6. Look for a Wilson or Dak type prospect at QB in the draft to become new backup QB.

7. Figure why our game planning just sucks and fix it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were the General Manager of the Cincinnati Bengals - BengalChris - 12-03-2016, 10:59 AM