Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, but we have to decide to use our stronger appendage in the appropriate situation. It's just the brain does it so quickly that you do not realize a decision was made.

But now that you bring it up I will have to study it a little more. For instance I know that I was intended to be left handed. I do everything backwards fir a right-handed person. I hold scissors backwards (thumb in finger side), I write with my pen tilted like a left-hander, and my wife says I iron backwards (whatever that means).

I am also left leg and left eye dominate. When I fire a rifle I do do left-handed. Somehow my brained trained me to be right-handed.  I have 2 sons and one is left-handed.

I was meant to be left handed too I think.  Catholic school nuns made me write right handed.  But I throw left, bat right.  Kick right. Left eye dominant.  My grandfather was left handed, my sister is, we have an uncle and a great aunt on the opposite side of the grandfather who are left handed too.

I used to throw with both hands but a shoulder injury took care of that!  LOL!  I have no idea when I figured out to throw with my left hand though.  

However I still believe we are born a certain way.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - GMDino - 07-20-2015, 02:56 PM