Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching...
Is it just me or do people feel me on the whole Zimmer blueprint thing?

Am I the only guy who would not have changed much the year after a guy like freaking Mike Zimmer left? Dude if I was Gunther I literally would've stole that mans playbook and changed LITTLE things SLOWLY over the course of MULTIPLE games.

How we went from a decent defense to pure trash with exactly the same roster, actually Zimmer didn't have Burfict last season mostly so Gunther has the same roster PLUS Burfict minus Reggie Nelson.

Gunther came in and turned us into a zone defense team. I'm cool with that.....IF WE HAVE THE PLAYERS TO RUN IT!! We freaking DONT. None of our players have EVER been praised for having high football IQ except Burfict. So that's ONE FREAKING guy who is suited to run zone defense out of 11. And people wonder why our defense is so trash. Its too complicated for the guys, and Gunther refuses to change it. Do you think when the guy from New England retires his replacement is gonna throw away everything he did that made the Patriots great? NO. Hes gonna steal that shit and make it his own ever time.

So boom now were looking at a possible 4 or 5 win season
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching... - Housh - 12-03-2016, 10:57 PM