Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst possible salt in wound scenario.
(12-03-2016, 11:10 PM)Gohards Wrote: Very very good story. It really painted a picture for me and honestly, i could see it happening. It could very well happen. But just a couple problems:

1. I dont think Marvin is going to coach again. I can bet, next year, no matter what the season ends like (from sb win to 0-16) hes going to retire. And yes hes going to retire a bengal, meaning he will be our coach next year. Lets face it

While he is not Tom coughlin old, he is i want to say coming up on 60. Being a coach is extremely hard work and long hours.

2. I dont think pauly g will be promoted. He defense this year is horrible. We rank at the bottom 10 of most major defensive categories. How do you promote that???

People that act like we've let so much coaching talent go:

What exactly has Hue, or Gruden done since theyve left? Or zimmer?? Neither one of them have sb rings, and obv hue isnt getting one this year.

Since Zimmer and Gruden left. Combined record:
43-43-1
0 playoff wins

Bengals record:
25-15-1
0 playoff wins

Which one u picking?

If you throw in Hues 0-12 record and it looks even worse, obv.

Ps. Whoever changed the layout for this site for iPhones, but it is completely garbage. Please, change it back ASAP

I think his most likely path to a HC job is getting a DC job somewhere and hopping back up to a HC job in a year or two.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst possible salt in wound scenario. - samhain - 12-04-2016, 12:17 AM