Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching...
I'm already fully prepared to see Zamp as the OC next year and not because I think he's worth a hoot, but because the front office will keep him there out of misplaced loyalty. I truly admire loyalty and wish more people even knew what it means, but in this case it's loyalty to a fault and not in a good way.
No, they'll keep him in there at least another season just like they'll keep Marvin with the reasoning that it's just a bump in the road to hell. In fact I would be surprised if they dump either of them.
I know it sounds like I'm in favor of keeping them, but anyone who thinks that is most definitely mistaken. I want to see both gone, but I hold zero sway with the team and very few of us do so they'll do what they always do and stick to the losers and give Hobson a nice pay raise to tell us all the benefits of keeping the two coaches who seem hell bent on moving us backwards in history to the 90s so that in 5 or 6 years from now they can brag about their rebuilding efforts.
I've given up on optimism. It always lets me down.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching... - grampahol - 12-04-2016, 03:27 AM