Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching...
(12-04-2016, 03:27 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm already fully prepared to see Zamp as the OC next year and not because I think he's worth a hoot, but because the front office will keep him there out of misplaced loyalty. I truly admire loyalty and wish more people even knew what it means, but in this case it's loyalty to a fault and not in a good way.
No, they'll keep him in there at least another season just like they'll keep Marvin with the reasoning that it's just a bump in the road to hell. In fact I would be surprised if they dump either of them.
I know it sounds like I'm in favor of keeping them, but anyone who thinks that is most definitely mistaken. I want to see both gone, but I hold zero sway with the team and very few of us do so they'll do what they always do and stick to the losers and give Hobson a nice pay raise to tell us all the benefits of keeping the two coaches who seem hell bent on moving us backwards in history to the 90s so that in 5 or 6 years from now they can brag about their rebuilding efforts.
I've given up on optimism. It always lets me down.

:andy: couldnt have said it better myself.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't believe I'm saying this about coaching... - magikod - 12-04-2016, 08:36 AM