Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 05:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What exactly are you trying to say?

..but to answer the rest; you cannot definitively say "I would never". You and others don't think you choose to be heterosexual because it was not a conscious choice. What internal/external stimuli led to this decision is often subject of debate. The point was; although, you didn't consciously decide which foot to step off with your brain processed internal/external stimuli and you made a choice.

As the APA stated, most do not have a sense of choice when they determine there sexual orientation, but a choice was made none the less. The serial killer analogy is to show that those that say I never had a choice to be gay is incorrect; you just dismissed it outside of your awareness; similar to dismissing being a serial killer.

The brain is an incredible organ and I cannot believe how many just think we are slaves to our urges, desires, wants (ect..) without the brain processing these stimuli and making decisions
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - bfine32 - 07-20-2015, 05:24 PM