Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 05:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are you saying that serial killers decide to become serial killers without even knowing it? 

Are you saying that they make that decision at such a young age they do not even realize it? 

Are you trying to tell me that I really could be attracted to women if I wanted to be?

Are you really trying to compare a meaningless decision of which foot to use to becoming a serial killer or having sex with men?

What exactly are you trying to say?

Would you say that being a serial killer has to do with mental and emotional state?

The release of dopemine has to do with these things. Along with attraction, lust, love.... So it matters when your imprinted and influenced at an early age. Why do you like football? Because you were conditioned to like it and get a dopemine release while doing so...

You don't think of sexual attraction as a choice because you were imprinted early to get your dopemine release from being with a woman. The natural way. But for those who are unable to form those bonds at that early age when hornones are raging .... They have mental and emotional issues keeping then from bonding. This pushing them to alternative ways to release.

When a man goes to prison .... He makes a choice to be with other dudes out of necessity. Because he has been conditioned to desire an emotional relationship.

It's a choice that doesn't seem like a choice because to the person they are just going to wherever they can get their Emotional connections. But in fact they so make a choice when they stop going after the opposite sex.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-20-2015, 05:30 PM