Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Marvin gets an extension again?
Don't know if people just feel like exaggerating or if they have short memories.

-I remember the Bengals cut Rudi Johnson, Deltha O'Neal and Willie Anderson all in the same off season.

-I remember that Eric Ghiaciuc only began 2 seasons as the Bengals starting OC, and Kyle Cook only bregan one season as our starting OC after an injury made him ineffective.

-I remember that Bresnehan and Bratkowski were both fired and replaced by people from outside the franchise.

I seriously doubt Marvin gets an extension, but I would not be surprised if he returns next year. I think it is time for a change, but I will still be a Bengal fan next year even if Marvin is the coach.

Funny thing is that if Marvin does return next year there is a good chance he could get us back into the playoffs. The last few years when so many people were hating on Marvin and Andy because they could not win with "the most talented roster in the league" I disagreed. I felt we had a talented roster, but not the best in the league. Now that people are crying about how the team is a total dumpster fire with too many holes to ever fill I disagree with this also. We do have more holes than the last few years, but we still have a handful of very good players whe we can re-build around quickly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If Marvin gets an extension again? - TKUHL - 12-03-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: If Marvin gets an extension again? - fredtoast - 12-04-2016, 09:04 PM