Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-05-2016, 10:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Alright, the community has spoken.  Many of you agree that the LB position needs some serious attention, many of you feel that DL needs the attention, a few of you think Safety, and a few other of you just think crazy thoughts..

With that said, in regard to the poll, we all know that real problem with this team is the OL, right?  That is why I specifically omitted it from the poll.  We have had thread after thread, in regard to the OL and OL Coach.  Our QB and receiving weapons are among the NFL's best, it's a shame that our OL can't muster 2+ seconds of protection, and open holes on a regular basis for the run game to be a factor.

What I'm really trying to say here is, after two bust picks at OT the last time they went big on OL in the draft, do you think that our 1st pick should again go to OL?  Or, do you think that we should go with the best LB, DE, or S on the board in the 1st round?  You already know that my preference this year is on LB, but sometimes the guy you wanted is already gone.  That is why I'm also open to the best DE or S that may be there, and worth the pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - Derrick - 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM