Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunman At DC Pizza Parlor Was 'Investigating' Right-Wing Conspiracy 'Pizzagate' Lie
(12-06-2016, 05:15 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Are you sure about that?  Trump and Clinton both have ties to Jeffrey Epstein after all, the man who was convicted of child sex-trafficking but let off the hook with a 13 month "prison term" in which he was allowed to travel for "work related purposes."  We're talking about the co-founder of the Clinton Foundation who turned out to be one of the biggest slime balls on the face of the Earth - a political gold mine!  So why then, didn't Trump use it to his advantage during the political campaign?  The answer is that he has known ties to Epstein himself.  Just how deep to they run?  No one knows, but he has verifiably visited that man's private island in the past.

Anyhow, there really is a lot of circumstantial evidence out there to suggest that something weird was going on with the pizza parties.  This case looks a lot like the Lawrence King incidents in Omaha Nebraska(King was charged for financial fraud rather than running a sicko ring, despite evidence.  Sandusky was also named by an investigator way back when this happened).  A documentary known as Conspiracy of Silence, the Dutroux case in Belgium, and the Seville case in the UK also have some vague similarities.  I'd urge everyone to keep an open mind about it, and to try to look at both sides of the argument before jumping to any conclusions.
Clinton and Sandusky--that's all I need to know!

And to think, she won the popular vote.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gunman At DC Pizza Parlor Was 'Investigating' Right-Wing Conspiracy 'Pizzagate' Lie - Dill - 12-06-2016, 05:27 AM