Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60+ votes to repeal Obamcare over six years...and the GOP still doesn't have a plan
Don't care what comes after it. I just know "it won't cost you a dime more" and "you can keep your plan, keep your doctor" was two of the biggest piles of BS told. I don't know anyone who has been positively affected by the ACA.

I know people who are paying significantly more, I know people who are avoiding going to the doctor because they can't afford the new deductibles, I know people who got the hours at their job cut so they were below the ACA part time limit, I know people who were negatively effected by the extra taxes on the medical goods they sold for a living, I know people who have been crushed by medication prices since the ACA passed, I know people who are 100% healthy who are still being forced to pay into a program they don't need, I know people who had to go to a shittier dentist because their dentist wasn't covered anymore under their plan, and I know people who have been kicked off their spouse's work because of the rise in costs meaning the work refused to cover their spouse if the spouse could get health care through their work (even if it was worse or more expensive).

I don't know, though, anyone who's life (or wallet) has been improved by it, though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 60+ votes to repeal Obamcare over six years...and the GOP still doesn't have a plan - TheLeonardLeap - 12-06-2016, 07:47 PM