Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A different perspective on Dalton
(12-06-2016, 07:13 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: See here's the thing I find amazing.  This statement would apply to ANY QB in the league, and I'm going to even throw Brady in there after what I've seen from the Pat organization when Brady ISN'T playing.

There is a mega thread for the anti-Dalton folk, but it's only been 5 years for him.  I think the Bengals would have had the first seed last year had he not broke his thumb.

You also can't pin the playoff game the year before that, against the Colts, when there were injuries out the wazoo on offense.

Besides that, last year's playoff game had nothing to do with the QB as A.J. McCarron wasn't even on the field during the implosion!!

The Bengals Lombardi woes start and end with Mike Brown.

Not every rookie QB gets to step into a 'dream team' scenario like Russell Wilson and Zak Prescott did, with a kick butt team already in place.

Finally, I said it many times before, and I'll say it again, winning playoff games might get players a little extra cash, but outside of that, they mean absolutely nothing, UNLESS you win the last playoff game in that particular season.

Just ask Kenny Anderson, Boomer Esiason, Dan Marino, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler, Matt Ryan, and Carson Palmer to name a few.

Yes he was. The implosion started with Hill's fumble.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A different perspective on Dalton - Nicomo Cosca - 12-07-2016, 12:49 AM