Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story claims Packers' Aaron Rodgers completely cut off his family
Parasites? Perhaps, perhaps not. Who cares to be honest?
Look, suppose you come from a family who has struggled all their lives then suddenly someone in the family hits paydirt and suddenly is making gazillions of  bucks playing a kids game . i don't think it totally unreasonable that family should ask for some help ,but there are families who just plain get greedy too and expect you to carry them 100%.. The thing is we just don't know . 
I took care of an elderly woman in Texas for 10 years, the sweetest old woman you would want to meet,but she constantly struggled after her husband died 10-15 years before i meet her. She had 3 adult kids living close by doing quite well for themselves and on mothers day of all days she finally broke down and asked each one if they could help her with some food ..not even a bite...nothing . 
So i took her to a food pantry and we got by.
A few years later she died from a stroke and within 2 days i was moved out of the shed in the backyard with nothing . You would think there was gold buried under the house and they all had the nerve to expect me to clean up the entire property so they could sell everything they hadn't already stolen left behind ..
I caught a bus that night and never spoke to any of them again .. There are just some people i wouldn't piss up their asses if their guts were on fire . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story claims Packers' Aaron Rodgers completely cut off his family - grampahol - 12-07-2016, 07:41 AM