Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
One thing for certain is we have more needs than what the next draft can provide. And as I go down the list, my first worry is LT. The team is nearing 'borrowed time' in depending on Whit being there for us for much longer. Add to this the 'unproven' Ogbueghi now backup at LT, and look where the team will be IF Whit goes down. Currently we don't even have a journeyman quality backup like what Winston provides for us at RT. So my first pick is LT.

Center is my next target...maybe. Bodine seems to be improving some lately, but the thought is still there wondering about him being the right long-term player for that spot.

RT might be next, depending on whether Fisher does fill the need, and IF Winston can hang in there for backup for another couple of years.

RG: Then there is Zeitler's seemingly down year, plus being in his contract year. Has he been playing injured? Or has the poor/inconsistent play on either side of him been dragging him down? Will Westerman fill the possible void? This needs resolution this off season.

Call it managed risk, but if any one of the above spots go unaddressed, then we continue to see more of the same running and protection problems that we all criticize each and every week. Pick your poison. What can we live without before moving on to the defense, something that barely follows in multiple needs?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want as the bengals number1 pick? - wildcats forever - 12-07-2016, 04:43 PM