Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel wants to ban the Burqa..
(12-07-2016, 05:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I am for it. People freak out when they see women wearing them and get rude with the women.
Do as you want in your own home and at your mosque. When in Public, you are not allowed to wear a Burka or a Niqab. Your face needs to be clearly visible.
For example, if a woman wearing a Burka walks into a bank and wants to make a withdrawal. When I look at her picture ID, how do I know the person under the burka is the person in the picture? I don't, so I'm not going to give you the money unless you show your face.

Seriously though, ISIS itself has banned the wearing of the burqa anywhere near it's command centers, citing security reasons.

She's pandering. People are frustrated over there right now. Didn't a daughter of a prominent EU official just get raped and killed in the last week? Maria Ladenburger or something like that. It's still happening, they just are reporting it in a PC way. Just like we do here on Black on White Crime. We don't tell you that, we just use their names and it goes in a foot note on the page, how ever when it is a White on Black crime it's all over the news for days.

In your experience, how many times have you witnessed a person freaking out when they saw someone wearing a burqa or was rude to them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-07-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:24 AM