Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-07-2016, 02:15 PM)3wt Wrote: I voted LB, but it will be who the best player available is.  We should have a shot at a LB, DE or Safety.

The guy I think would be the biggest impact player is Reuben Foster.  Next to Tez we would have a couple of impact linebackers that I think would have a big ripple effect.

But I have to admit that by position group the DL and S positions really need an infusion of talent.   Derek Barnett or Jamal Adams would be very nice additions to position groups that have serious needs.

Those 3 players are who I think would have the biggest impact on our team that have a reasonable chance of being there when we pick.

But between the 3 I'd go Foster.

I really agree with this but the lb I really like is raquan McMillan malaluga is old love him but he's old and slow now would love McMillan he's got great Instincts great hands he's a run thumper but solid in coverage. And we could also go with secondary hell this year or next ala Garcon Conley marshawn lattimore Malik hooker Alabama safety or Washington's corners later in the draft
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - Jpoore - 12-07-2016, 09:59 PM