Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-08-2016, 08:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wouldn't call Fisher a bust yet...and you can see how important camp is to a guy that came from a spread offense.  Ced may even rebound, but I would bet they don't suffer with him as long as they did this year.  If he sucks after a full camp next year, he will either be moved to G, be the backup, or outright released.

I could see a veteran OT signed (that was released...can't give up those compensatory picks) a la Eric Winston, but a bit younger, to stabilize the RT position.  Whit must be re-signed.  I think we will see Westerman at RG or another draft pick.  

What I would like to see is Whit at LT, Boling at LG, Draft pick or TJ Johnson at C, Fisher at RG, and a veteran at RT.  I think with an off-season to prepare, they could roll with this and develop Ced and Westerman as the backups.  

Am I the only one who would love eifling at center out of ICU? Dude is a monster in the run game and he's very solid in passing game 3 time 1st team all big honors I would love to get him in second round or 1st don't think he lasts till second 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - Jpoore - 12-08-2016, 08:24 AM