Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-21-2015, 12:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is it so far fetched that it could very we'll be a choice.   Not one person can show genetic proof its not a choice.    So it can not be both a non choice and not genetic.   It's either a choice or both if it's treated like a person susceptible to alcoholism or balding.

The reason that it is far fetched to think that it could be a choice is that I've only ever met one person that said that they had to make a choice to be gay or straight...bfine.  Every other person that I know, gay or straight, has said that there was no choice involved.  The either always liked boys or always liked girls.

I'm not sure if it's genetic or not, but I've never seen a single real life indicator that it is a choice.  Given that I've never been shown evidence for it being a choice, and I have personal experience to say that it isn't a choice, then I don't see why we would go that route.

The arguments for it being a choice this thread have been incredibly silly.  I'm not opposed to the idea, but I've never been shown legit information as to why it is.  The best I've gotten is "Well, which foot do you start walking with?" and "Well, what if you don't have success with women.".  I'm going to need a bit better than that to subscribe to the idea of it being a choice.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-21-2015, 08:26 AM