Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel wants to ban the Burqa..
(12-08-2016, 02:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So in reality, you don't know any more than anyone else.

Thus the reason I asked a question.  You made a hyperbolic statement.  I questioned your hyperbole which turned out to be one French dude in one YouTube video.  To me, one rude French dude in one YouTube video isn't a big deal.  

Quote:There is a lot of reports from burqa wearing women about the treatment they are receiving from people. The video was just a quick example from the top of my head that I remembered.

Really?  How many reports equal "many"?  Show me these many reports from burqa wearing women.  Now you're trying to sell me on the idea the burqa ban is to protect the Muslim women from the rudeness of the Europeans.  LOL

Quote:People are going to stare (which is a form of being rude) because in the Western Culture Countries we do not see this everyday.

Don't forget the freaking out.

Quote:Ban on religious items displayed in public? Be more specific. Statues maybe offending, but not hurting anyone or are you referring to something else?

As Dill stated, burqas don't kill people.  People kill people.  Have you ever been hurt by a burqa?  Know anyone who was hurt by a burqa?  Know anyone who knows anyone who was hurt by a burqa?

Quote:That woman walking into a Walmart would be a political nightmare. People would be panicking and she might just get shot by someone thinking he's preventing an attack, including an LEO.

So you believe the burqa is more threatening than the rifle.  Thanks for illustrating my point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-09-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:24 AM