Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-08-2016, 07:30 PM)tBengal Wrote: Thanks! And I like McMillan but I think we can get him in the second. He or Foster would immediately improve our run defense as I think they're the 2 best LB in this class when it comes to catching a running back. If we don't go LB in the first I'd be fine with taking either him or someone like Boulware from Clemson or Davis from Florida. Elfein I think will be better suited for the pros than someone like Pocic from LSU who is rated as the top C from most sites. Elfein will take Bodines job before camp is over. I'm also fine with taking someone like Jon Toth from Kentucky later on if need be.

Mccshay has him at 31 with a 88 grade to Steelers but he reminds me of burfict super smart football IQ and eifling won the Remington he would be great for our run game and would stop all this pressure from the middle of our line. if Williams doesn't step up next year at safety wouldn't mind getting hooker when he comes out next year either. If we don't go lb or oline I think we have to go rde or corner bc pacman looks older. If we go corner Washington corner or lattimore mccshay has us at number 8 with marshon  lattimore with a 93 grade. rde there are a lot we can get in the middle rounds people have been saying Dt. We have Billings and Atkins we don't need a dt. One question I think they might look at I think it would be stupid if they did but they might look at mccaffrey early in second due to gios injury. Gio relies on his quickness and a torn acl I think we're looking at 16-18 months before he's actually himSelf again  aka Atkins. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - Jpoore - 12-09-2016, 02:30 AM