Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel wants to ban the Burqa..
(12-08-2016, 05:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's not about the "rude" person winning. It's more about public safety for the woman dressed in the Burqa.

The Germans need to ban the burqa for the Muslim woman's safety from the Germans?   Hilarious

Quote:No it's not extremely rare or frightening to me. But I have a simple rule, when in Rome. do as the Romans do.

If "it's not extremely rare" why do "people freak out"?  

Quote:If my wife and I were in Dubai, why can't my wife wear he String Bikini at the beach?

I don't know because as you can see in the picture women can wear string bikinis at the beach in Dubai.

Quote:Why in the Netherlands can I not ride in the back of a taxi with my wife if the Shotgun seat is available?
Why can't I tip the servers in Korea and Japan?
In Russia, why can't I give someone a thumb's up?
In the US, what's European's trip with Ice Cubes? And you've never had Ice Cream and Soda mixed together? Why do you carry cash in your wallet? Use your card.

Are there legal bans on any of those activities?

Quote:Do people in the US run around with their faces covered by Burqa's as part of their everyday routine? No, we don't, so do as the locals do. Otherwise you stick out like a sore thumb and are attracting unwanted attention towards yourself.

Holy shit, pun intended, your entire argument boils down to peer pressure.

Quote:Each country has it's own quirks and perks, learn them, know them and be respectful of them.

Do you wear shoes inside your house?  I'm going to guess no because your wife is Filipino.  Well, don't you know we wear our shoes inside the house?

Quote:Anyways, I believe that Religion should never over ride the laws of a land.

The masks in public is already against the law in many states (and DC) because of the KKK, the only exception is Halloween night. The principle is the same, even if the intent is not.

If we are going to go after the Guy Fawkes people who wear masks, then we need to keep it even across the board. Singling one group out for anti-mask laws and ignoring another is discrimination. And we don't believe in that here in the US.

Wouldn't a "burqa ban" single out one group?  Yes.  Yes, it would.  If there is an anti-mask law, just enforce the law.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-09-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:24 AM