Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-20-2015, 05:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..but to answer the rest; you cannot definitively say "I would never". You and others don't think you choose to be heterosexual because it was not a conscious choice. What internal/external stimuli led to this decision is often subject of debate. The point was; although, you didn't consciously decide which foot to step off with your brain processed internal/external stimuli and you made a choice.

As the APA stated, most do not have a sense of choice when they determine there sexual orientation, but a choice was made none the less. The serial killer analogy is to show that those that say I never had a choice to be gay is incorrect; you just dismissed it outside of your awareness; similar to dismissing being a serial killer.

The brain is an incredible organ and I cannot believe how many just think we are slaves to our urges, desires, wants (ect..) without the brain processing these stimuli and making decisions

So basically you are saying that tomorrow you might start having sex with little boys because your complex brain suddenly tells you to without you ever understanding why?

I am starting to worry about you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - fredtoast - 07-21-2015, 10:55 AM