Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
didnt make enough plays to get over the hump
Quoted by Marvin Lewis last interview with Paul Daugherty on cincinnati dot com. Sorry i dont know how to share it on here or i would. Interesting stuff he said in it though. He claims theres not a leader on defense, the way reggie nelson and Leon hall was. He claims we are missing marvin jones speed on the outside. And im wondering why did he wait so long for core then. He was all in on james wright who isnt as good. He mentions protecting the qb, and the ravens were all over andy. Well why didnt he replace ced or bodine. He doesnt mention Nugent at all. He says all the coaches dont fear for their jobs. He says he knew it would be a hard year with alot of people leaving and they would have to grind. He claims he kept vontaze out, so the defense would get used to playing without burfict in preseason. And mentions we need to run the ball better. Like the denver broncos did last year.

Honestly reading what he says makes me think we are doomed. Can a grown man cry over his team? Lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
didnt make enough plays to get over the hump - bengalsturntup926 - 12-10-2016, 04:25 AM