Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps mocks McCain for being a POW
(07-21-2015, 11:44 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: I've read that Trump takes good care of his employees and they like working for him.  Also, he makes himself available to entrepreneurs who want his advice on starting a business and/or dealing with the bureaucracy.  

He has been in public life a long time.  He is a showman who talks with a lot of bluster.  I give him a pass for the brash remarks because I believe he has a good heart and has helped a lot of people along the way.

A few years back there was a renovation project at the U.N. building in New York City.  It cost tens of millions of dollars and took several years.  Trump looked at it and said he could have done it for 3 million and finished it in six months.  I believed him, but then again I'm a rural person and apparently a rube.

Don't take it personally.

He's also a man who has used bankruptcy to hide his failure as a businessman.  Having bluster doesn't make it OK to be dumb.  Even if you buy the premise that McCain isn't a hero because he was captured...what about all the successful flights he had?  What about the rest of his career?

If McCain is a "loser" because he lost the Presidential race...what does that make Trump who keeps quitting when he has to follow the rules about financial disclosure?

I know lots of braggarts...not one of them would successful without the people under them being fearful. 

The art of admitting your own short-comings or, heaven forbid, admitting when you are wrong is lost on the Trump type.  They just plow straight ahead.  that's being delusional.

Of course Trump hits a few things right.  Throw enough stuff at the wall and some things will stick.  But he's appealing the basest of the base of the GOP.  the ones who thin we aren't "America" enough anymore because of the "foreigners" and the "changes".  But when it comes time for the general election he'll either have to tone it down and tick off his supporters or continue to be a hardheaded jerk who thinks he can say anything without retribution and never get elected.

At which point he too will be a loser.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps mocks McCain for being a POW - GMDino - 07-21-2015, 12:02 PM