Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite?
Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, Mass, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York (City), Illinois, Nevada, California..

My wife and I travel and play darts a lot...many of the states were weekend trips for tournaments, so not a lot of sightseeing....Las Vegas, Florida, California, KY ( Cumberland), Tenn (Norris), MI (West Coast) were vacation destinations and all have their own special things about them.

Whomever said bad things about Michigan have obviously never been to the Lake Michigan coastline...It is absolutely stunning...Go to that side of the state and start off around Holland then just follow M31 North, follow the whole Lake Michigan coast....Go up to Traverse City and then cut across and go to Mackinack Island and visit the bridge...I guarantee you will be fascinated and have a great time...

Now....The wife and I have been on about 15 cruises.... We love them and I know that they are not for everyone but you should try at least one to find out.. We were married on a ship (RC Explorer of the Seas) in St Thomas...We have been to Aruba, Curacao, Barbados, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, All of the British and US Virgin Islands, Grand Cayman, Belize, Yucatan, Costa Rica, Panama (Canal also), Haiti, Bermuda, Bahamas, and Key West. I think that we have hit the entire Caribbean and it was a blast!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite? - spazz70 - 07-21-2015, 12:02 PM