Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With 4 games left and after some schedule checking ..
(12-10-2016, 01:21 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: and deliberation, I've come to some conclusions and made some decisions on who I will pull for in January and February.

Like I said, I don't believe, with the exception of the 1981 and 1988 seasons, I do not believe the Bengals have ever won more than one 'big stage' game in a season.  They have already won their token PT game (Miami) and tied one (Washington) so I do not see any way they win the game in Houston, and in order to win the division they need to win out and the Steelers and Ravens need to lose 3 of 4 in order for the Bengals to win the division.

I don't see either of those scenarios playing out ....so .......

1.  If the Bengals beat the Browns, and the Bills happen to beat the Steelers, I will pull for the Patriots against Baltimore.

2.  If the Bengals lose to the Browns or the Steelers beat the Bills, I will pull for the Ravens against the Patriots. Why?

I do not want the Steelers to win the division, and IF the Steelers beat the Bills and the Ravens lose to the Pats, then the Ravens would have to win out to win the division, beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, assuming the Bengals lose to Pittsburgh which they have done a lot at home in Cincy.

Even though the Ravens have owned the Steelers, the Steelers are overdue to beat them, just like the Ravens were overdue to beat the Bengals.

I want the Thugsburgh Stealers to have to sit home and watch the playoffs, continuing to piss and moan and how dirty and mean the other teams are!!   Hilarious

As far as the playoffs go, I will rooting for whoever is playing Dallas, and IF the Steelers qualify, anyone who is playing them!

As much as I hate it, I am pulling for Baltimore in every game except the one with Cincy, so they will win the Division. I am also pulling for Dallas to win the whole thing to give them 6 rings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With 4 games left and after some schedule checking .. - Sled21 - 12-11-2016, 11:03 AM